London House East
Apartment 2 (East) is the east wing of the London House. The beautiful century building was moved timbre frame by timber to its current location and is a beautiful piece of the local history.
This unit was a new addition in 2020 that features a bachelor style apartment with 2 single beds and a day bed with a roll-out trundle. The London House East can easily host up to 4 guests.
The Fine Print
- A 50% deposit is due at the time of booking. If reservation is made within 30 days of the trip date full payment is due at the time of booking.
- For all our large units there is a $100 non refundable deposit
- A security deposit by credit card is required on arrival for damage and unusual extensive cleaning.
- Minimum 2 night rental required.
- All on-site accommodations are an upgrade and require the booking of a rafting/meal plan, kayaking/meal plan, or non-rafters/meal plan.