Super Deluxe Cedar Cabins
Cozy and comfortable describes these popular little units. These rustic units are a great way to avoid sleeping on the ground in a tent, the risk of getting rained on, or if you don’t want the burden of packing lots to come for an exciting weekend.
All on-site accommodations are an upgrade and require the booking of a rafting/meal plan, kayaking/meal plan, or non-rafters/meal plan.
A word about “Deluxe” so that our city guests, used to municipal sewer and water, aren’t confused. “Deluxe” in the boondocks means a flush toilet. While “Super” means showers.
These units can be added to any rafting day trip or multi-day package as an add-on or upgrade to a package.
The Fine Print
- A 50% deposit is due at the time of booking. If reservation is made within 30 days of the trip date full payment is due at the time of booking.
- For all our large units there is a $100 non refundable deposit
- A security deposit by credit card is required on arrival for damage and unusual extensive cleaning.
- Minimum 2 night rental required.
- All on-site accommodations are an upgrade and require the booking of a rafting/meal plan, kayaking/meal plan, or non-rafters/meal plan.